We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Salter's Wood is a forest or wood in Trimley St Mary, Suffolk
- Built-Up Area: Trimley St Mary
- Parish/Community: Trimley St. Mary
- District/Borough: Suffolk Coastal
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°58'29"N 1°18'2"E
- Eastings/Northings: 626791, 235856
- OS Grid: TM267358
- Mapcode Local: GBR VQC.5NK
- Mapcode Global: VHLC8.HMGD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Salter's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.