Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Salmon Leap is an inland water in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Sedbergh
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°18'18"N 2°35'1"W
- Eastings/Northings: 362113, 490112
- OS Grid: SD621901
- Mapcode Local: GBR BLDN.FG
- Mapcode Global: WH949.81WW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Salmon Leap within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.