Rough Pitty Wood, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rough Pitty Wood is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Callow
- District/Borough: Derbyshire Dales
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°4'9"N 1°35'29"W
- Eastings/Northings: 427471, 352516
- OS Grid: SK274525
- Mapcode Local: GBR 59N.LG8
- Mapcode Global: WHCF1.J3CX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rough Pitty Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.