We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rough How Wood is a forest or wood in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: St John's Castlerigg and Wythburn
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°32'52"N 3°3'39"W
- Eastings/Northings: 331460, 517493
- OS Grid: NY314174
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7H2V.2F
- Mapcode Global: WH70F.YYH9
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rough How Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.