Rosemead Covert, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rosemead Covert is a forest or wood in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Aston Clinton
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°47'16"N 0°43'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 487596, 210683
- OS Grid: SP875106
- Mapcode Local: GBR D37.V6X
- Mapcode Global: VHDVD.8BN5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rosemead Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.