Roseland Peninsula, Cornwall
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Roseland Peninsula is a coastal headland in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: Gerrans
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°12'12"N 4°59'27"W
- Eastings/Northings: 186659, 37990
- OS Grid: SW866379
- Mapcode Local: GBR ZL.0676
- Mapcode Global: FRA 08FH.9D5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Roseland Peninsula within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.