Rosebrough Stell Plantation, Carlisle
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rosebrough Stell Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Adderstone with Lucker
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°31'48"N 1°48'8"W
- Eastings/Northings: 412582, 626284
- OS Grid: NU125262
- Mapcode Local: GBR H4VH.MF
- Mapcode Global: WHC0Y.981D
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rosebrough Stell Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.