We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rose Hill is a suburban area in Dorking, Surrey
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Dorking
- Parish/Community: Mole Valley, unparished area
- District/Borough: Mole Valley
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°13'48"N 0°19'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 516735, 149218
- OS Grid: TQ167492
- Mapcode Local: GBR HGJ.TSP
- Mapcode Global: VHGS7.7BPR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rose Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.