Rootypiece Plantation, Hertfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rootypiece Plantation is a forest or wood in Hertfordshire
- Parish/Community: Little Hadham
- District/Borough: East Hertfordshire
- County: Hertfordshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°52'47"N 0°6'53"E
- Eastings/Northings: 545674, 222261
- OS Grid: TL456222
- Mapcode Local: GBR LCB.5VW
- Mapcode Global: VHHLT.Y03P
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rootypiece Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.