Rolston, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rolston is a hamlet in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Mappleton
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°53'26"N 0°9'6"W
- Eastings/Northings: 521553, 445425
- OS Grid: TA215454
- Mapcode Local: GBR WRCG.X0
- Mapcode Global: WHHG6.MGVL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rolston within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Rolston in the Domesday Book
A village in Holderness [North Hundred] hundred,
in the county of Yorkshire.