Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rodden Brook is a water feature in Somerset
- Parish/Community: Selwood
- District/Borough: Mendip
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°13'34"N 2°16'50"W
- Eastings/Northings: 380500, 147500
- OS Grid: ST805475
- Mapcode Local: GBR 0SK.06V
- Mapcode Global: VH97F.FF5Q
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rodden Brook within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.