Rockyjoint Plantation, Cambridgeshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rockyjoint Plantation is a forest or wood in Cambridgeshire
- Parish/Community: Shepreth
- District/Borough: South Cambridgeshire
- County: Cambridgeshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°7'3"N 0°1'47"E
- Eastings/Northings: 539089, 248526
- OS Grid: TL390485
- Mapcode Local: GBR L8B.8D4
- Mapcode Global: VHHKM.G1QG
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rockyjoint Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.