Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rocky Island is an island in Seaton Sluice, Carlisle
- Built-Up Area: Seaton Sluice
- Parish/Community: Seaton Valley
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°5'6"N 1°28'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 433778, 576876
- OS Grid: NZ337768
- Mapcode Local: GBR L95M.0X
- Mapcode Global: WHD4C.CF3Z
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rocky Island within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.