Rocke's Plantation, Somerset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rocke's Plantation is a forest or wood in Somerset
- Parish/Community: Butleigh
- District/Borough: Mendip
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°5'32"N 2°41'47"W
- Eastings/Northings: 351319, 132789
- OS Grid: ST513327
- Mapcode Local: GBR ML.CGN6
- Mapcode Global: FRA 5677.H96
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rocke's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.