Robson's Plantation, Carlisle
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Robson's Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Broomhaugh and Riding
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°55'39"N 1°59'27"W
- Eastings/Northings: 400683, 559224
- OS Grid: NZ006592
- Mapcode Local: GBR GCJG.SC
- Mapcode Global: WHB2M.DD6P
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Robson's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.