Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Roanhead Wood is a forest or wood in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Burton-in-Kendal
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°10'32"N 2°42'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 353923, 475767
- OS Grid: SD539757
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9NJ4.NX
- Mapcode Global: WH83P.C9ZR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Roanhead Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.