Roadley's Brake, Aylesbury Vale
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Roadley's Brake is a forest or wood in Aylesbury Vale
- Parish/Community: Weston Underwood
- Unitary Authority: Aylesbury Vale
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°9'54"N 0°45'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 485084, 252602
- OS Grid: SP850526
- Mapcode Local: GBR CYR.7B2
- Mapcode Global: VHDSF.TVD3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Roadley's Brake within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.