Riplingham, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Riplingham is a settlement in East Riding of Yorkshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Rowley
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°46'15"N 0°32'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 496500, 431500
- OS Grid: SE965315
- Mapcode Local: GBR SSPT.GZ
- Mapcode Global: WHGFG.QHB0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Riplingham within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Riplingham in the Domesday Book
A village in Hessle hundred,
in the county of Yorkshire.