Ringwood Lake, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ringwood Lake is an inland water in Staveley, Derbyshire
- Built-Up Area: Staveley
- Parish/Community: Staveley
- District/Borough: Chesterfield
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°15'28"N 1°22'35"W
- Eastings/Northings: 441683, 373614
- OS Grid: SK416736
- Mapcode Local: GBR LZTR.RV
- Mapcode Global: WHDF9.TCMS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ringwood Lake within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.