Ringwood Bottom, East Sussex
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ringwood Bottom is a valley in East Sussex
- Parish/Community: Eastbourne, unparished area
- District/Borough: Eastbourne
- County: East Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°45'53"N 0°13'44"E
- Eastings/Northings: 557293, 98508
- OS Grid: TV572985
- Mapcode Local: GBR MV5.YJJ
- Mapcode Global: FRA C7C2.31Z
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ringwood Bottom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.