We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ringshall is a village in Little Gaddesden, Hertfordshire
- Built-Up Area: Little Gaddesden
- Parish/Community: Little Gaddesden
- District/Borough: Dacorum
- County: Hertfordshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°49'5"N 0°34'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 498462, 214247
- OS Grid: SP984142
- Mapcode Local: GBR F4C.ZYG
- Mapcode Global: VHFRR.0KYJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ringshall within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.