We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rillaton is a hamlet in Cornwall
Other current and historical names
- Rilla Mill
- Parish/Community: Linkinhorne
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°32'19"N 4°24'15"W
- Eastings/Northings: 229734, 73760
- OS Grid: SX297737
- Mapcode Local: GBR NJ.HGJL
- Mapcode Global: FRA 17NM.XP9
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rillaton within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Rillaton in the Domesday Book
A village in Rillaton hundred,
in the county of Cornwall.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Brictmer of Rillaton
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Count of Mortain
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Count of Mortain
- Taxable Value: 1 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £30 in 1070; £15 18/2½ in 1086
- Households: 15 villagers; 24 smallholders; 12 slaves
- Plough Teams: 2 lord's ploughs; 8 men's ploughs (15 plough lands)
- Woodland: 60 acres
- Pasture: 300 acres
- Animals in 1086: 2 cattle; 15 unbroken mares