Ridge Hill Plantation, Kent
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ridge Hill Plantation is a forest or wood in Kent
- Parish/Community: Acrise
- District/Borough: Shepway
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°8'18"N 1°8'42"E
- Eastings/Northings: 620118, 142382
- OS Grid: TR201423
- Mapcode Local: GBR TZX.GBV
- Mapcode Global: VHLH7.SNR5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ridge Hill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.