We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Reigate Heath is a settlement in Reigate, Surrey
- Built-Up Area: Reigate
- Parish/Community: Buckland
- District/Borough: Mole Valley
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°14'25"N 0°13'55"W
- Eastings/Northings: 523500, 150500
- OS Grid: TQ235505
- Mapcode Local: GBR JHZ.248
- Mapcode Global: VHGS8.X3M0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Reigate Heath within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.