Reeves' Firs, East Dorset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Reeves' Firs is a forest or wood in East Dorset
- Parish/Community: West Overton
- Unitary Authority: East Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°23'43"N 1°46'29"W
- Eastings/Northings: 415767, 166269
- OS Grid: SU157662
- Mapcode Local: GBR 4XD.G3Q
- Mapcode Global: VHB4D.6636
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Reeves' Firs within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.