Redlane Wood, Basingstoke and Deane
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Redlane Wood is a forest or wood in Basingstoke and Deane
- Parish/Community: Beedon
- Unitary Authority: Basingstoke and Deane
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°30'42"N 1°19'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 446649, 179423
- OS Grid: SU466794
- Mapcode Local: GBR 80M.0T1
- Mapcode Global: VHCYY.X85D
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Redlane Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.