Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Redhouses Wood is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Chatton
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°33'58"N 1°51'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 408752, 630293
- OS Grid: NU087302
- Mapcode Local: GBR H4F2.HH
- Mapcode Global: WHC0Q.CC57
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Redhouses Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.