Redhill Wood, West Berkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Redhill Wood is a forest or wood in West Berkshire
- Parish/Community: Hampstead Marshall
- Unitary Authority: West Berkshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°22'40"N 1°23'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 442500, 164500
- OS Grid: SU425645
- Mapcode Local: GBR 822.H7H
- Mapcode Global: VHC21.VM4H
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Redhill Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.