Redheath Plantation, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Redheath Plantation is a forest or wood in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire
- Built-Up Area: Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Parish/Community: Silverdale
- District/Borough: Newcastle-under-Lyme
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°0'45"N 2°17'6"W
- Eastings/Northings: 380964, 346194
- OS Grid: SJ809461
- Mapcode Local: GBR 02V.51S
- Mapcode Global: WH9BM.VJZR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Redheath Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.