Redfield Plantation, Suffolk
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Redfield Plantation is a forest or wood in Suffolk
- Parish/Community: Chevington
- District/Borough: St. Edmundsbury
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°13'23"N 0°38'13"E
- Eastings/Northings: 580218, 261601
- OS Grid: TL802616
- Mapcode Local: GBR QF2.RVD
- Mapcode Global: VHJGV.0D33
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Redfield Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.