Redding's Hill, County Durham
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Redding's Hill is a hill or mountain in County Durham
- Parish/Community: Wingate
- Unitary Authority: County Durham
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°41'46"N 1°23'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 439774, 533652
- OS Grid: NZ397336
- Mapcode Local: GBR LGS4.29
- Mapcode Global: WHD6B.P7Y2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Redding's Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.