We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Redcar Rocks is an island in Redcar, Hambleton
- Built-Up Area: Redcar
- Parish/Community: Redcar and Cleveland, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: North East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°37'12"N 1°2'56"W
- Eastings/Northings: 461500, 525410
- OS Grid: NZ615254
- Mapcode Local: GBR PH30.NL
- Mapcode Global: WHF80.V4LH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Redcar Rocks within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.