Redburn Wood, County Durham
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Redburn Wood is a forest or wood in County Durham
- Parish/Community: Brandon and Byshottles
- Unitary Authority: County Durham
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°46'12"N 1°39'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 421830, 541737
- OS Grid: NZ218417
- Mapcode Local: GBR JFT8.XV
- Mapcode Global: WHC4P.FCPJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Redburn Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.