Redburn Plantation, Argyll and Bute
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Redburn Plantation is a forest or wood in Argyll and Bute
- Unitary Authority: Argyll and Bute
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 56°1'13"N 4°38'43"W
- Eastings/Northings: 235211, 684003
- OS Grid: NS352840
- Mapcode Local: GBR 0J.SLCM
- Mapcode Global: WH2LZ.MX2Z
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Redburn Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.