We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Red Row is a village in Hadston, Carlisle
Other current and historical names
- South Broomhill
- Broomhill, South
- Built-Up Area: Hadston
- Parish/Community: East Chevington
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°17'10"N 1°36'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 425258, 599203
- OS Grid: NZ252992
- Mapcode Local: GBR K779.KT
- Mapcode Global: WHC26.BDH9
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Red Row within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.