Red Nabs Shaft, Hambleton
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Red Nabs Shaft is a coastal landform in Staithes, Hambleton
- Built-Up Area: Staithes
- Parish/Community: Loftus
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°33'36"N 0°47'59"W
- Eastings/Northings: 477714, 518978
- OS Grid: NZ777189
- Mapcode Local: GBR QHVQ.N3
- Mapcode Global: WHF8B.PNC0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Red Nabs Shaft within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.