Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Red Ledge is a coastal landform in Stroud
- Parish/Community: Pilning and Severn Beach
- Unitary Authority: Stroud
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°34'29"N 2°39'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 354174, 186438
- OS Grid: ST541864
- Mapcode Local: GBR JM.D4XJ
- Mapcode Global: VH880.SPQ1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Red Ledge within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.