Red Holt, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Red Holt is a forest or wood in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Sutton-on-Trent
- District/Borough: Newark and Sherwood
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°11'10"N 0°50'15"W
- Eastings/Northings: 477766, 366091
- OS Grid: SK777660
- Mapcode Local: GBR BHX.C09
- Mapcode Global: WHFH3.35CN
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Red Holt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.