We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Red Hill is a settlement in Castleford, Wakefield
- Built-Up Area: Castleford
- Parish/Community: Wakefield, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Wakefield
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°43'26"N 1°19'37"W
- Eastings/Northings: 444500, 425500
- OS Grid: SE445255
- Mapcode Local: GBR MT5C.HS
- Mapcode Global: WHDC0.LN8G
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Red Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.