Red Cliff Point, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Red Cliff Point is a coastal headland in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Lebberston
- District/Borough: Scarborough
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°14'28"N 0°20'23"W
- Eastings/Northings: 508297, 484100
- OS Grid: TA082841
- Mapcode Local: GBR VM2D.7D
- Mapcode Global: WHGC7.RNDH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Red Cliff Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.