We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Red Bushes is a forest or wood in Four Marks, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Four Marks
- Parish/Community: Medstead
- District/Borough: East Hampshire
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°7'8"N 1°2'36"W
- Eastings/Northings: 467043, 135964
- OS Grid: SU670359
- Mapcode Local: GBR B89.M11
- Mapcode Global: VHD11.V4PF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Red Bushes within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.