Reaves Stones Plantation, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Reaves Stones Plantation is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Derwent
- District/Borough: High Peak
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°22'40"N 1°42'30"W
- Eastings/Northings: 419492, 386831
- OS Grid: SK194868
- Mapcode Local: GBR JYHC.XS
- Mapcode Global: WHCCF.QCM6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Reaves Stones Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.