Ray Mill Island, South Bucks
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ray Mill Island is an island in Maidenhead, South Bucks
- Built-Up Area: Maidenhead
- Parish/Community: Windsor and Maidenhead, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: South Bucks
- Region: South East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°32'5"N 0°41'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 490363, 182579
- OS Grid: SU903825
- Mapcode Local: GBR D6C.Q67
- Mapcode Global: VHDWK.VP16
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ray Mill Island within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.