We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ray Creek is a water feature in Point Clear, Essex
- Built-Up Area: Point Clear
- Parish/Community: St. Osyth
- District/Borough: Tendring
- County: Essex
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°46'51"N 1°2'8"E
- Eastings/Northings: 609500, 213500
- OS Grid: TM095135
- Mapcode Local: GBR TR0.BPF
- Mapcode Global: VHKGM.WHXL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ray Creek within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.