Ray Bridge Plantations, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ray Bridge Plantations is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Gargrave
- District/Borough: Craven
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°59'28"N 2°5'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 393879, 455034
- OS Grid: SD938550
- Mapcode Local: GBR FQT8.8Z
- Mapcode Global: WHB70.SYM2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ray Bridge Plantations within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.