Raw Head, Cheshire West and Chester
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Raw Head is a hill or mountain in Cheshire West and Chester
- Parish/Community: Burwardsley
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire West and Chester
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°5'18"N 2°44'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 350846, 354836
- OS Grid: SJ508548
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7J.9G1F
- Mapcode Global: WH88W.YMLN
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Raw Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.