Ravens Point, Isle of Anglesey
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ravens Point is a coastal landform in Trearddur, Isle of Anglesey
- Built-Up Area: Trearddur
- Parish/Community: Trearddur
- Unitary Authority: Isle of Anglesey
- Region: Wales
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°16'9"N 4°37'30"W
- Eastings/Northings: 225041, 377922
- OS Grid: SH250779
- Mapcode Local: GBR GNY1.XWX
- Mapcode Global: WH31J.X2RY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ravens Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.