We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rapps is a hamlet in Somerset
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Ashill
- District/Borough: South Somerset
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°56'57"N 2°56'38"W
- Eastings/Northings: 333778, 117082
- OS Grid: ST337170
- Mapcode Local: GBR M7.NKY3
- Mapcode Global: FRA 46QL.NVV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rapps within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Rapps in the Domesday Book
A village in Abdick hundred,
in the county of Somerset.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Wulfward
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Ralph of Limésy
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Ralph of Limésy
- Taxable Value: 1⁄2 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: 3 shillings in 1086
- Households: 1 villager
- Meadow: 16 acres