Rain Cliff, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Rain Cliff is a cliff or slope in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Bempton
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°9'24"N 0°12'27"W
- Eastings/Northings: 517147, 474910
- OS Grid: TA171749
- Mapcode Local: GBR VNZC.VP
- Mapcode Global: WHHDT.SSB8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Rain Cliff within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.