Radnor Mere, Cheshire East
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Radnor Mere is an inland water in Cheshire East
- Parish/Community: Over Alderley
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°16'46"N 2°13'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 384753, 375876
- OS Grid: SJ847758
- Mapcode Local: GBR DZVJ.Z2
- Mapcode Global: WHBBF.QT7N
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Radnor Mere within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.